New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of two (2) years from
date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser*. Component manufacturers offer separate warranty periods. Call Technical Services at
800-365-5040 for complete information.
Husqvarna’s obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair at Husqvarna Construction Products, or at a
service facility designated by us, of such part or parts as inspection shall disclose to have been defective.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Failures caused by damage or unreasonable use
- Normal use on wear items such as belts, filters, wheels, etc.
- Faulty repairs made by others
- Failure to provide reasonable maintenance while in the possession
- Normal use on wear items such as belts, filters, wheels, etc. of the consumer.
Further, the warranty is void if the product, or any of its components, is altered or modified by the consumer or if the product is used in an
inappropriate manner or with cutting equipment not recommended by the manufacturer.
*Husqvarna offers a standard, limited 2-year warranty on all equipment with the following exceptions:
- LP 9505 trench roller 5 years
- Wall saws and wire saws 1 year
- Large PG grinders (electric powered > 4.5 hp) 2 years or 1,000 hrs (whichever comes first)
- DXR and DXR accessories 1 year
- Small PG grinders (<4.5 hp) 1 year
- Power packs and generators 1 year
- Flat saws & Soff-Cut® saws (<30 hp) 1 year
- BLi batteries 1 year
- Power Cutters (gasoline, electric, battery powered) 1 year
- Service and repair parts 90 days
WARRANTY FREIGHT POLICY
Shipping to a service center is the responsibility of the customer. Husqvarna will create a RETURNED GOODS AUTHORIZATION (RGA) number
for the customer that will need to be attached to the piece(s) of equipment being shipped to the service center. Husqvarna service
technicians will evaluate equipment upon receipt and determine warranty or return eligibility. If the repair is deemed to be covered under the
warranty policy, it will be repaired and will be shipped back to the customer with the freight paid. If the machine is being returned with a
request for credit, the machine will be evaluated to ensure it is eligible for a return credit. In order to be eligible for credit, the machine must be
returned in operable, like new condition, and must have all the parts and accessories that were included with machine. Any damage, missing
parts, and accessories that require repair or are missing will be charged for. All machines returned for credit are subject to a 15% restocking
https://issuu.com/husqvarna_construction/docs/2021frieghtpolicy_us?fr=sOTUwYjMwMzU0MzQhttps://issuu.com/husqvarna_construction/docs/2021frieghtpolicy_us?fr=sOTUwYjMwMzU0MzQUS Freight Policy Guide
Purchase orders are requested and full payment is expected on all trial materials. Trials will be invoiced on the basis of normal ordering
quantity that the customer is expected to purchase if the trial is successful. Order must specify the exact number normally purchased and be
invoiced on that basis. Trials proving only partially satisfactory, but usable, will be credited on the basis of the value received. Trials proving
completely unsatisfactory receive full credit. The efficiency of the trial performance is the decision of the customer.