Husqvarna launches an updated version of FS 3500 G - a self-propelled walk-behind floor saw with a 37 hp (27.5 kW) Kohler gasoline engine. “The new FS 3500 G is a modern floor saw with sturdy design that is perfect for small to medium patch- and service jobs”, says Erik Edvardsson, Global Product Manager Floor Saws, Husqvarna Construction Products.
After listening to customer’s needs on the job, Husqvarna presents a contemporary work horse – a much
wanted 37 hp (27.5 kW) mid-range floor saw. It has a cutting depth capacity up to 12–2/8” (311 mm) with a
30” (750 mm) diamond blade. It is easy to maneuver, and is ideal for small and medium patch- or service
jobs cutting in concrete and asphalt.
Updated features include a Poly-V blade shaft belt drive system with an automatic tensioner that helps
reduce vibrations and increases production by transfering more power to the blade shaft. The automatic
belt tensioner maintains constant pressure on the Poly-V belt to provide stable power levels at the blade
shaft and eliminates the need to manually tension the blade shaft belts. FS 3500 G comes standard with
an engine tachometer, hour meter and water safety blade protection. The tachometer allows the operator
to monitor engine rpms and performance. The hour meter tracks hours for use during rentals and
also service intervals. When activated the water safety blade protection automatically shuts off engine if
water is lost and therefore keeps the blade from overheating and going out of tension. The saw can also be
ordered with an optional water pump kit and light kit. FS 3500 G comes with adjustable handle bars, to fit the operator and job.
All in all, the sturdy mechanical solutions of FS 3500 G make it an excellent choice for users who need to perform smaller jobs over a shorter period of time. The perfect saw to add to rental, municipality or contractor’s fleet.
Main benefits FS 3500
- Light and easy to maneuver and operate – well-balanced design with a low profile makes it easy to handle and transport.
- Automatic belt tensioner – increases belt life and up-time. Low cost for the owner.
- Self-propelled – for easy operation and comfort. Lowers operator fatigue.
- Dependable design – box frame is the most rigid available and adds longevity to the blade shaft and bearings.
- Adjustable handles – provide a closer and more comfortable position to the cutting side for easier alignment and straighter cuts. The handles can also be recessed for transport.
- New engine - 37 hp / 27.5 kW gasoline engine