Gold medal equipment warranty
New equipment sold by Husqvarna is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in normal service for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser*. Component manufacturers offer separate warranty periods. Call Technical Services at 800-365-5040 for complete information.
Husqvarna's obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair at Husqvarna Construction Products, or at a service facility designated by us, of such part or parts as inspection shall disclose to have been defective.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by damage, unreasonable use, faulty repairs made by others or defects caused by failure to provide reasonable maintenance, while in the possession of the consumer. Further, the warranty is void if the product, or any of its components, is altered or modified by the consumer or if the product is used in an inappropriate manner or with a blade not recommended by the manufacturer.
(*) Husqvarna offers a 1-year warranty on all equipment with the following exceptions:
Large flat saws - 2 years (Diesel and gasoline powered flat saws > 30 hp)
- DM 280/DM 340/DM 650 core drill motors - 2 years
- K 760/K 970/K 6500 (all PRIMETM variants) power cutters - 1 year
- All other power cutters - 3 months
- KV03 power cutter cart - 3 months
- Blade clutch on large flat saws - 6 months
- PG 530/PG 680/PG 820 (all variants, including RC) - 2 years, or 1,000 hours (whichever comes first)
- 390 Soff-Cut® electric saw - 3 months
Wear items are not covered under warranty: